Since its debut in 2016, CBDistillery has become a well-known brand for high quality, fair priced CBD products. It was founded in 2016 by Colorado natives.
They have a strong belief that people deserve cost-effective products and widespread education about the benefits of CBD. It was recently named as Mashable’s #1 Value Brand of 2019.
Moreover, CBDistillery is breaking down society’s stigmas of cannabis and CBD oil. They provide consumers with transparency and knowledge of the many products they sell – like breaking down its wide range of uses and how CBD works on the human body.
Read on for our comprehensive CBDistillery review!
Cbddistillery Production Method
CBDistillery’s founders provide high quality, full-spectrum hemp oil that is extracted to retain as many terpenes and cannabinoids as possible. Blending these two plant-based chemicals creates a better effect.
However, knowing the origins of the MCT oil that may be in your CBD products is incredibly important. CBDistillery makes this knowledge available to the public so that you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
CBDistillery’s hemp is grown organically outdoors in the United States with no pesticides. Hemp naturally sucks up toxins and filters the soil it’s grown in. Growing hemp in an optimized environment means a better product and experience for consumers.
CBDistillery’s hemp is also made of two ingredients: fractionated coconut oil (MCT oil), and hemp cannabinoid extract. This is important to know because it determines how your body processes it once ingested.
Coconut oil is the best source of MCT oil because of its lauric acid. Lauric acid has antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties, which adds more bang for your buck.
All of this taken into account, CBDistillery also has each of its products tested by a third-party lab for potency and purity. Those test results can be found on their website.back to menu ↑
CBDistillery Top Products
CBDistillery provides oils, capsules, topical treatments, and isolates. Here are some of their top picks from each category.back to menu ↑
Full Spectrum CBD Oil Tincture ($60)
It contains 1000mg of cannabidiol per bottle and is abundant in 20 amino acids, Omega 3 and B complex vitamins. It’s sourced from non-GMO, U.S.-grown industrial hemp.back to menu ↑
99+% Pure CBD Isolate Powder (Crystalline) from Hemp
This isolate is completely derived from nature, U.S. grown hemp oil extracted from aerial hemp plant parts. As a crystalline powder, it’s easy to work with and can be easily dissolved in drinks or used in cooking.
CBDistillery’s extraction process for isolates keeps a perfect consistency and a large amount of CBD.back to menu ↑
Full Spectrum CBD Softgel Capsules
No mixing or measuring is necessary with CBD capsules. They’re one of the most convenient and portable ways to to get your daily dose. Like all of their products, CBD soft gels are sourced from non-GMO, U.S. grown Industrial Hemp.
Each capsule contains: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT), Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts), Sunflower Lecithin, Gelatin (Gelatin Capsules)back to menu ↑
CBD Creams, Salves, and Lip Balm
Priced at $50 for cream and solve and only $6 for lip balm, these CBD topicals are applied directly to the skin. While creams will absorb into the skin quickly, salves stay on top of the skin longer.
CBD salves and creams are especially effective for chronic pain such as arthritis.back to menu ↑
CBDistillery Review: Final Verdict
CBDistillery has quickly become a well-known brand since its 2016 Colorado debut.
CBDistillery stands out from other CBD providers for a number of reasons.
- Transparency: CBDistillery goes out of their way to post all third-party lab results for their products. Consumers know exactly the quality they’re getting and can make informed purchases.
- Affiliation: CBDistillery is a member of the National Hemp Association (NHA). Since the cannabis industry is largely unregulated, the fact that they are registered with an organization that advocates for clear standards shows their priority to provide a high-quality product.
- Variety: CBDistillery provides both high-quality CBD isolate and full-spectrum oils, which is rare in the CBD industry. Isolates are important for self-medication because you can exactly measure out how much CBD you need.
- Progressive: CBDistillery is currently the only company that offers CBD suppositories. This shows that they’re innovative and ready to research more ways to provide value for customers.
- Taste: CBD oils from CBDistillery have a natural, earthy taste.
- Shopping Experience: The UI of their website is very clear and easy to navigate. Customers utilize a drop-down menu to find the category of product they want, which directs them to a page of the products. Each product has an in-depth explanation of how it’s processed, the ingredients used and how it can be helpful.
- Source: All of their hemp products meet quality control standards to ensure they’re non-GMO, pesticide-free and farmed using organic practices. Customers can feel rest assured that they’re getting high-quality products with no extra surprises that can impact their health.
While CBDistillery doesn’t have the absolute best CBD oils on the market, the value you’re getting for the cost is hard to beat. For more serious pains it’s better to pay for medical-grade CBD, but for general stress, anxiety, and headaches CBDistillery is more than suitable.
After reading our CBDistillery review, ready for more information on the most popular CBD products on the market today? Head over to our CBD 101 page to get started!